Find a funding program
Programs currently open
- FairPlay vouchers support families with up to $150 per child towards the cost of sport and recreation club membership fees.
- Emerging Athlete Pathways provides up to $800 for athletes and officials under 18 to attend state, national and international competitions.
For clubs and organisations
- Register your organisation to accept FairPlay vouchers. Up to $150 can be used by eligible children to help pay for club membership, registration and/or participation fees for registered organisations.
- Register your organisation’s state, national and international events through Emerging Athlete Pathways to ensure your athletes and officials are eligible for support.
- The Minor Infrastructure Program provides funding for infrastructure projects that enhance community participation opportunities through the provision of spaces that are safe, quality, efficient and inclusive and accessible.
- Active Clubs provides funding to not-for-profit local and regional sport and active recreation organisations to support volunteers and provide flexible and safe physical activity opportunities to increase sport active and recreation participation.
- Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program provides up to $5,000 for eligible not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations to support the re-establishment of club operations following significant weather events.
Other Sport and Recreation funding sources
- Your local council may provide funding to support not-for-profit organisations
- Your state sport and recreation organisation may have information about what funding is available for your chosen activity.
- The Sport Australia provides a range of funding for individual and sporting organisations.