Funding programs currently open for application
The new Sport and Recreation Grant Registration Portal is here. You must register in the new portal if you have an existing project or wish to apply for funding. Read about how to register.
This does not apply for Get Started Vouchers or the Young Athletes Travel Subsidy.
Programs currently open
- Get Going Clubs—funding to help clubs grow
- Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program
- Young Athletes Travel Subsidy
Programs currently closed
- Get Planning Spaces – Funding to plan places to play
- Get Started Vouchers—funding to help young people participate
- Female Facilities Program – funding to develop female facilities
- Get Playing Places and Spaces—funding to improve facilities
- Get Playing Plus—funding to help improve infrastructure
- State Development Program—funding for state level sport and active recreation organisations
- Get Out, Get Active—getting women and girls active for life