Find a funding program
Programs currently open
- Emerging Athlete Pathways subsidy
- Clean-up and repair of community and recreational assets and facilities
- The Local Sporting Champions Program gives young athletes (aged 12–18) grants of up to $500 to pay for travel, accommodation, uniforms or equipment when competing, coaching or officiating at recognised sporting championships.
- Read about what other grants and funding are available for young people.
- The Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program is available for eligible not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations to apply for up to $25,000 to support the re-establishment of club operations following severe weather events.
- QRIDA offers grants and funding to help with the cost of repairs to eligible not-for-profit organisations affected by a natural disaster.
- Your local council may provide funding to help you upgrade your facilities or recover from a disaster.
- Brisbane City Councils offers community grants to help not-for-profit organisations improve their facilities and services.
- Register your organisation to accept FairPlay vouchers—up to $150 can be used by eligible children to help pay for club membership, registration and/or participation fees through FairPlay.
- Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation (QORF) has a list of grants and funding resources.
- Community door provides information about funding for organisations to deliver community services.
- Not-for-profit community groups can apply for funding between a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $35,000 through the Gambling Community Benefit Fund.
- Volunteering North Queensland has information about funding programs for community and not-for-profit groups.
- Emerging Athlete Pathways provides financial assistance to help alleviate the costs associated with attending championship events.
- Grants and funding are available through the Australian Institute of Sport.
- The state sport and recreation organisation for your activity may have information about what funding is available for your chosen sport.
- Your local council may offer financial help for athletes.