Find a funding program
Programs currently open
- Emerging Athlete Pathways
- Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program
- Sport and Recreation Recovery Grant
- FairPlay vouchers support families with up to $150 per child towards the cost of sport and recreation club membership fees.
- Emerging Athlete Pathways provides up to $800 for athletes and officials under 18 to attend state, national and international competitions.
For clubs and organisations
- Register your organisation to accept FairPlay vouchers. Up to $150 can be used by eligible children to help pay for club membership, registration and/or participation fees for registered organisations.
- Register your organisation’s state, national and international events through Emerging Athlete Pathways to ensure your athletes and officials are eligible for support.
The following programs have now been activated for facilities located in a Local Government Area (LGA) activated on the Queensland Government’s Disaster Management for the South East Queensland Rainfall and Flooding (22 February to 5 April 2022) event.
- Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program Level 1 provides up to $5,000 for eligible not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations to support the re-establishment of club operations following significant weather events.
- Sport and Recreation Recovery Grant provides up to $20,000 for sport and active recreation organisations who have also applied for Level 1 Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program and the Extraordinary Disaster Assistance Recovery Grant (QRIDA).
Other Sport and Recreation funding sources
- Your local council may provide funding to support not-for-profit organisations
- Your state sport and recreation organisation may have information about what funding is available for your chosen activity.
- The Sport Australia provides a range of funding for individual and sporting organisations.