The Active Clubs program provides funding to local and regional sport and active recreation organisations to support:
- training and education for volunteers
- volunteer recognition
- equipment (on-field and off-field)
- opportunities for participation.
Active Clubs supports projects of $2,500 (GST exclusive) to provide responsive assistance to clubs and organisations through Accelerate 2022-2025.
- Applications opened: 1 February 2023
- Applications closed: 5pm (AEST), 1 March 2023
- Successful projects announced: May 2023
- Projects completed: 30 June 2024
Successful projects can commence subject to receipt of project approval letter from the department.
See the round 2 recipients list.
- Speak with your local Sport and Recreation office
- Call 13QGOV (13 74 68)