Let's create a grant registration portal account. Begin by entering first name, surname, phone number and email address then create a password. Click get started. You can log in straight away just click login and use the email address and password you just entered. You will also receive an email for your records confirming your account has been registered. Next you will need to complete your user profile. Click the check box and ok to confirm you have read the privacy statement. Then fill out your details. Questions with an asterisk are mandatory. Click the check box to acknowledge that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions then click save. And that's it now you're registered you can apply for sport and recreation funding programs as they open. Authorised by the Queensland Government William Street Brisbane.
Sport and Recreation Grant Registration Portal
Sport and Recreation's Grant Registration Portal (GRP) enhances its grants management system (Enquire), making it faster and easier to use, ensuring ongoing security of all information and speeding up payments.
Any organisation wishing to apply for sport and recreation funding must first register in the GRP. You are required to register to receive payments or finalise that project.
An organisation can only be registered once in the Enquire system.
On this page
- Organisations registered in GRP
- Organisation not registered in GRP
- Individuals(for Emerging Athletes Pathways)
Organisations registered in GRP
- If your organisation is registered and you have an account, log in to complete an application for funding.
- If you have difficulties logging in, you can reset your password by selecting the ‘Forgot your password?’ link under the log in area of Enquire.
- If your organisation is registered but you are not able to access the account, the organisation’s Primary Contact can invite additional Secondary Contacts. Contact the organisation’s Primary Contact to be invited.
Organisation not registered in GRP
- If your organisation is not registered in the GRP review the information on how to register.
How do I register?
- If you have a current account login at EAP Applicant Portal.
Register for FairPlay Round 7
- If you are registering for Fairplay, you will need to register in the GRP for Fairplay.
- This is a new Enquire system and all existing Activity Provider organisations are required to re-register in the new Fairplay GRP.