Sport and Recreation Grant Registration Portal
Sport and Recreation's Grant Registration Portal (GRP) enhances its grants management system (Enquire), making it faster and easier to use, ensuring ongoing security of all information and speeding up payments.
Any organisation wishing to apply for sport and recreation funding must register in the GRP. If you have an existing project and have not registered in the GRP, you are required to register to receive payments or finalise that project.
An organisation can only be registered once.
On this page:
- Organisations registered in GRP
- Organisation not registered in GRP
- Individuals(for Emerging Athletes Pathways)
- If your organisation is registered and you have an account, log in to complete an application for funding.
- If you have difficulties logging in, you can reset your password by selecting the ‘Forgot your password?’ link under the log in area of Enquire.
- If your organisation is registered but you are not able to access the account, the organisation’s Primary Contact can invite additional Secondary Contacts. Contact the organisation’s Primary Contact to be invited.
- If your organisation is not registered in the GRP review the information on how to register.