Call 000 for emergencies (Police, Fire or Ambulance).
If you are contacting us about COVID-19 including hot spots, border passes, restrictions, testing or more, call 134 COVID (13 42 68).
For all other government enquiries, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
If you are outside of Australia, call +61 7 3328 4811.
You can also contact us in the following ways:
Please use this form to:
- submit general enquiries
- send comments and suggestions
- report any accessibility issues.
In particular, we are interested to know which information you found most useful and why, and what other type of information you would like to see featured on this website.
Any information submitted using this form will be used in line with the website's privacy statement.
You can ask a question about a Queensland Government service on:
- If you are contacting us about COVID-19 including hot spots, border passes, restrictions, testing or more, call 13 COVID (13 42 68).
- Within Australia: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- International callers: +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
- Visit one of our counters ( https://www.qld.gov.au/about/contact-government/contacts/government-service-offices )
- Look up the postal address of the department ( https://www.qld.gov.au/contact-us/postal ) you wish to deal with.