We are currently experiencing high demand due to COVID-19.
We encourage you to keep up-to-date on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
For non-urgent enquiries please continue to complete our contact form and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
In case of emergency, call Triple Zero (000).
If you need an immediate response, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
If you are outside of Australia, call +61 7 3328 4811.
Please use this form to:
- submit general enquiries
- send comments and suggestions
- report any accessibility issues.
In particular, we are interested to know which information you found most useful and why, and what other type of information you would like to see featured on this website.
Any information submitted using this form will be used in line with the website's privacy statement.
You can ask a question about a Queensland Government service on:
- Within Australia: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- International callers: +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
- Visit one of our counters ( https://www.qld.gov.au/about/contact-government/contacts/government-service-offices )
- Look up the postal address of the department ( https://www.qld.gov.au/contact-us/postal ) you wish to deal with.