Call 000 for emergencies (Police, Fire or Ambulance).
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Queensland Government is committed to continually improving the quality of our services to residents and visitors. We value your feedback and enquiries.
Any information submitted using this form will be used in line with the website's privacy statement.
Please use this form to:
- submit general enquiries
- send comments and suggestions
- report any accessibility issues.
In particular, we are interested to know which information you found most useful and why, and what other type of information you would like to see featured on this website.
The processing time for an email response is 24 hours Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
As part of improving our communications delivery, we are making it easier for you to contact the Queensland Government using social media.
- The AskQGOV social media accounts will be decommissioned in March 2019.
- All enquiries that were previously managed by AskQGOV can still be addressed by contacting the Queensland Government accounts on Facebook.
- The social media accounts for both AskQGOV and Queensland Government are managed by the same team, so there will be no change to the level of service provided.
You can ask a question about a Queensland Government service on Facebook (QueenslandGovernment).
- Within Australia: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- International callers: +61 7 3022 0001 (+10 hours UTC)
- Visit one of our counters ( https://www.qld.gov.au/about/contact-government/contacts/government-service-offices )
- Look up the postal address of the department ( https://www.qld.gov.au/contact-us/postal ) you wish to deal with.