Call 000 for emergencies (Police, Fire or Ambulance).
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Queensland Government is committed to continually improving the quality of our services to residents and visitors. We value your feedback and enquiries.
Any information submitted using this form will be used in line with the website's privacy statement.
Please use this form to:
- submit general enquiries
- send comments and suggestions
- report any accessibility issues.
In particular, we are interested to know which information you found most useful and why, and what other type of information you would like to see featured on this website.
The processing time for an email response is 24 hours Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
You can ask a question about a Queensland Government service on:
- Within Australia: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- International callers: +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
- Visit one of our counters ( https://www.qld.gov.au/about/contact-government/contacts/government-service-offices )
- Look up the postal address of the department ( https://www.qld.gov.au/contact-us/postal ) you wish to deal with.