Queensland Government home
Have your say on the Queensland Building Plan
We want to know what's working, what isn’t, and what needs to be improved in the building and construction industry.
Queensland Building Plan
Help shape our games
Sign up today to volunteer at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
How safe is your home?
New smoke alarm legislation will give you and your family early warning and a quick escape in case of fire.
New smoke alarm legislation
Prepare to stay safe
Don't run the risk of driving through flooded roads. Plan ahead and keep yourself, family and friends safe.
Find the tools you need to stay safe
What's your relationship with alcohol?
Take the quiz and see what your relationship with alcohol might mean for you.
My drinking choices
Is your car E10 OK?
E10 fuel is different now, and more car engines are built to run on it. Check your vehicle's compatibility today!
Is your car E10 OK?
Discover funding and opportunities to innovate business and support research, and help create the knowledge-based jobs of the future.
I want to...
- Pay a fine or infringement notice
- Renew my registration—vehicle and vessel
- Get, renew or update my driver’s licence
- Find services and information for Queenslanders
- Find a job
- Change my address details
- Apply for a Seniors Card
- Find a government department
- Find government data
- Search for government jobs and careers
- Explore the Queensland Government newsroom
- Search for grants
- Get a camping permit
- Transfer duty - payment
Have your say
Smart jobs search
- Queensland Parole System Review report released
- Queensland Rail Commission of Inquiry report released
- Queen's Wharf Brisbane—CBD traffic changes
- Queensland's new tobacco laws
- Anzac Centenary community grants
- What's your plan?
- Creating safer school communities
- Growing jobs in tourism
- Queensland Mental Health Ambassador
Services for Queenslanders
Transport and motoring
Education and training
Parents and families
Employment and jobs
People with disability
Queensland and its government
Health and wellbeing
Environment, land and water
Emergency services and safety
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
Homes and housing
Your rights, crime and the law
Business and industry
Recreation, sport and arts
For government employees