You may be eligible for a disability parking permit if your ability to walk is severely affected by a medical condition or disability.
Your licence may be suspended or disqualified if you commit traffic offences.
You can use a proof of age card for identification if you are over 18.
We have a range of services that you can access online. You can:
- pay your fine
- apply for your traffic history
- take the practice road rules test
- book a practical driving test
- change your customer address
- replace your driver licence
- renew your driver licence
- notify us of a medical condition
- health professional notification of medical condition
- check driver licence status
- check your demerit points
- take the motorcycle knowledge test.
The Australian Organ Donor Register
The national register for people to record their decision about becoming an organ and tissue donor. Read more about the Australian Organ Donor Register.