General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Dreaming of owning a holiday unit?
Have you ever thought about buying your own holiday unit? We've got some tips to help you decide whether it's for you.
Know your consumer rights
Need to return a faulty product? Find out your rights when it comes to warranties, refunds and returns.
Is your licence up to date?
The Office of Fair Trading regulates a number of industries. Find out what you need to know about applying and renewing, and how to ensure you and your business are operating legally.
Looking to become an incorporated association?
If your community group is looking to take the next step of becoming incorporated, we have all the information you need to get the ball rolling.
I want to...
- Scammers targeting romantic Queenslanders on Valentine’s Day
- Office of Fair Trading puts over $6M back into Queenslanders’ wallets
- Woolworths pays meaty fine for misleading consumers
- Know your rights, even when Santa gets it wrong
- Warranty fail lands Sunshine Coast motor dealer fine
- Santa’s toy safety helpers