Office of Fair Trading forms

Do it online

Find out what services are now available online.


  • Complaints
    Find all related forms to complain about a business or an unsafe product. We do not charge fees to submit any of these forms.

  • Property sales
    Find forms for dealing with real estate agents, letting agents, property developers or similar agents. Please note that we charge fees with some forms.

  • Customer identity declaration (PDF, 112KB)
    Use this form if you need to confirm your identity. You will need it if:

    • you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
    • your birth isn’t registered.

Back to top

Businesses and regulated sectors

Forms for licensed or registered operators

Back to top

Other business forms

Back to top

Associations and non-profits

  • Incorporated associations

    Find forms for your incorporated association. This includes applying, setting up, closing, changing details, reporting or transferring status.

  • Charities

    Find forms for your charity. This includes registering, de-registering and applying to fundraise.

  • Cooperatives

    Find forms for your cooperative. This includes setting up, closing, changing directors, making rule changes and reporting.

  • Limited liability partnerships

    Find forms for your limited liability partnership.