Skip links and keyboard navigation

Fair Trading online services

Information about our online portal

Our online portal makes it easier for you to use our online services.

Once you create an account and confirm your identity, we will be able to pre-fill your forms. This means all your information will be automatically filled in, saving you time and energy. You will also be able to login at any time to track the status of your transactions with us.

Currently, you can only renew your licence using the online portal. More OFT services including submitting an annual return and applying for incorporation of an association will be added to the online portal in the future.

Once you create an account and verify your identity, you will be able to use it to access these new services as they are added.

How to start

You will need your OFT-issued licence or certificate number.

Select the service you want to use below. You’ll be prompted to enter your licence or certificate number.

You will also be asked to create a QGov account. If you already have one, simply login.

Why create a QGov account

The Queensland Government offers hundreds of services online. Creating a QGov account will give you access to these online services, including renewing your driver licence or car registration.

Signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you don't want to remember another username and password, you can log in using your existing Google or Microsoft account.

Create a QGov account now or read more about your digital identity and the documents required to create a QGov account.

Linking your QGov account to OFT

Once you have created a QGov account, we need you to prove that you are you.

We will ask you a series of questions based on information we already hold about you in our databases. If you answer correctly, your QGov account will be permanently linked to OFT, and you’ll be able to see your personal data when you access our services.

Remember, you only have to prove your identity once, so next time you can login and get started straight away.

Technical information

You can use our online services on the latest version of:

  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Apple Safari.

If you are having problems, we recommend you update to the latest version of the browser.

Our online services also support the following mobile browsers, so you can access our services from your mobile phone or tablet:

  • Safari (Apple iOS-based devices such as iPhone and iPad)
  • Android Browser (Android-based devices such as Samsung Galaxy)
  • Google Chrome Mobile (Apple and Android devices).

If you are having problems on a mobile device, we recommend you try a different device and/or browser if possible.

Pop-ups are used within the portal. Please ensure pop-ups are enabled before you start.

Online forms


Renew your:

  • security class 1 licence
  • security class 2 licence
  • property salesperson certificate
  • motor salesperson certificate
  • debt collector sub-agent certificate.


Apply for incorporation of an association.

Annual return

  • Submit an annual return and supporting financial documents for your:
    incorporated association
  • charity.

Audit report

Lodge your trust account audit report.


  • auditors
  • real estate agents and resident letting agents
  • auctioneers and chattel auctioneers
  • motor dealers (if you sell used vehicles on consignment)
  • field agents (if you collect debts on behalf of someone else).


You can:

  • get a replacement certificate or licence
  • request an extract of information about a licensed individual or corporation, incorporated association or cooperative
  • get a copy of a certificate for an incorporated association, charity, registered fundraiser or cooperative.

The online request form for these services is currently unavailable and will be back online in January.

In the interim :

  • You can get a replacement certificate or licence, or request an extract of information about a licensed individual or corporation, by emailing or calling 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
  • You can request an extract of information about a incorporated association or cooperative, or get a copy of a certificate for an incorporated association, charity, registered fundraiser or cooperative, by emailing or calling 13 QGOV (13 74 68).

Make a payment

Pay an outstanding amount from an online transaction using your customer reference number (CRN).

Infringement notice

Respond to an infringement notice issued by the OFT or the Queensland Police Service on behalf of us.

Last updated
19 January 2018
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.