Skip links and keyboard navigation

Incorporated associations

Do it online

Some Fair Trading services are now online.

Unincorporated associations can:

Incorporated associations can:

Anyone can:

Operating outside Queensland

If your association will do business outside Queensland, you need to become a registered Australian body with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.

Incorporated associations guide

We have published a Smart business guide for incorporated associations (PDF, 6.5MB).

Download or print the guide for details about running an association.

It gives you all the information, but check this website to make sure it's still up-to-date.

Last updated
30 June 2017
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.