The Department of Environment and Science has a user-friendly digital platform for managing macropod services, allowing macropod licence holders to apply for licences, submit returns and order tags.
The digital return book feature on Macropods Online makes it easier for harvesters and dealers to comply with their record-keeping obligations. Submitting returns is faster and easier than before, allowing users to view and complete their tasks online as simple transactions.
If you have already registered for a harvester or dealer licence, you will automatically see the new Macropods Online when you login.
The online interactive user guideline provides you with hands-on experience using Macropod Online and guides you through the processes step by step.
For more information on the Macropods Online please contact the Macropod Management Unit team:
Phone: 07 4530 1254
- Macropods Online: Interactive user guideline
- Macropods Online: Dealer - How to create a return book entry online
- Macropods Online: Harvester - How to create a return book entry online
- Macropods Online: How to submit a dealer or harvester return online
- Macropods Online: How to amend a submitted return
- Macropods Online: How to order macropod items
- Macropods Online: How to withdraw NIL returns
- Macropods Online: How to apply online for macropod harvesting licence
- Macropods Online: How to apply online for macropod dealer licence
- Macropods Online: Dealers - Nominating a person in charge
- How to create and complete Movement Advices online
- How to link to an existing customer record
- How to navigate Macropods Online
- Macropods Online FAQ sheet