The Department of Environment and Science has a user-friendly digital platform for managing macropod services, allowing macropod licence holders to apply for licences, submit returns and order tags.
The digital return book feature on Macropods Online makes it easier for harvesters and dealers to comply with their record-keeping obligations. Submitting returns is faster and easier than before, allowing users to view and complete their tasks online as simple transactions.
Macropod customers not currently registered with the Department of Environment and Science on Connect will need to register to access Macropods Online. Learn how to register on Connect.
If you have already registered for a harvester or dealer licence in Connect, you will automatically see the new Macropods Online when you login.
For more information on the Macropods Online please contact the Macropod Management Unit team:
Phone: 07 4530 1254
- Macropods Online: Dealer - How to create a return book entry online
- Macropods Online: Harvester - How to create a return book entry online
- Macropods Online: How to submit a dealer or harvester return online
- Macropods Online: How to amend a submitted return
- Macropods Online: How to order macropod items
- Macropods Online: How to withdraw NIL returns
- Macropods Online: Dealers - Nominating a NEW person in charge
- How to navigate Macropods Online
- Macropods Online FAQ sheet