Regional community support services
During and after a disaster you may need practical assistance or community support to assist you and your family. Our regional community support services brochures provide information and contact details for key community services available in your area, listed by region below.
Also, our financial assistance fact sheets provide more information and contact details for key services and financial assistance if you have been impacted by a disaster and are unable to meet your own recovery.
Regional community support services brochures by region
These brochures contain a range of local and general community support services available to individuals and their families living in Queensland regions who are experiencing financial and emotional hardship as a result of being impacted by a natural disaster or unforeseen event.
- Brisbane ,
- Central Queensland – Isaac, Mackay and Whitsunday ,
- Central Queensland – Rockhampton, Central Highlands, Gladstone, Banana, Central West and Livingstone ,
- Central Queensland East – Bundaberg, Fraser Coast, North and South Burnett ,
- Far North Queensland ,
- Far North Queensland – Cape York and Torres Strait Islands ,
- North Coast – Sunshine Coast, Gympie and Moreton Bay ,
- North Queensland – Mount Isa ,
- North Queensland – Townsville ,
- South East Queensland – Gold Coast ,
- South East Queensland – Logan and surrounding areas ,
- South West Queensland – Dalby, Roma, Charleville and South West ,
- South West Queensland – Ipswich, Esk, Boonah, Beaudesert and surrounding areas ,
- South West Queensland – Toowoomba, Lockyer Valley, Warwick, Stanthorpe, Goondiwindi and surrounding areas ,