Request a property report and vegetation maps
Property report contents
The following maps are available in the vegetation management report:
- Regulated vegetation management maps show vegetation categories needed to determine clearing requirements. Maps are generally updated monthly to show new property maps of assessable vegetation.
- Vegetation management supporting map provides information on regional ecosystems, wetlands, watercourses, and essential habitat and factors.
- Protected plants flora survey trigger map is needed to determine if any part of the proposed clearing is within a high risk area.
- Koala habitat areas and koala priority areas map is needed to determine if any part of the proposed clearing is within a Koala Priority Area or Koala Habitat Area.
Viewing maps on Queensland Globe
The regulated vegetation management maps and the vegetation management supporting map can also be viewed through Queensland Globe. After you’ve accessed the Globe:
- Zoom in to the area of interest on the map or use the search function.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Layers. An All Layers panel will appear.
- At the top of the panel, click Add layers.
- Click the down arrow next to Biota (Flora & Fauna) to expand that layer.
- Select Vegetation management information.
- Select the map/s you want to display.
- Read about compiling an environmental report for your vegetation management application.
- Read the vegetation management map updates policy (PDF, 159KB).
- Read about protected plants.
- Read about koala protections.