Request a property report and vegetation maps
Property report contents
The following maps are available in the vegetation management report:
- Regulated vegetation management maps show vegetation categories needed to determine clearing requirements. Maps are generally updated monthly to show new property maps of assessable vegetation.
- Vegetation management supporting map provides information on regional ecosystems, wetlands, watercourses, and essential habitat and factors.
- Protected plants flora survey trigger map is needed to determine if any part of the proposed clearing is within a high risk area.
Viewing maps on Queensland Globe
Vegetation maps can also be viewed through Queensland Globe. After you’ve accessed the Globe:
- Zoom in to the area of interest on the map or use the search function.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Layers. An All Layers panel will appear.
- At the top of the panel, click Add layers.
- Click the down arrow next to Biota (Flora & Fauna) to expand that layer.
- Select Vegetation management information.
- Select the map/s you want to display.
- Read the vegetation management map updates policy (PDF, 159KB).
- Read about protected plants.