Queensland Heritage Register applications
Content provided in Heritage Register applications by members of the public do not necessarily represent the views of the Queensland Government.
Find out about the listing process at Adding or removing a place on the register.
The following places are currently being assessed or awaiting a decision from the Queensland Heritage Council for entry in or removal from the Queensland Heritage Register.
- Current applications to enter
- Current applications to enter (extension to existing State Heritage Place)
- Current applications to remove
- Current applications to remove (part of)
- Recent Queensland Heritage Council decisions
Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf – Heritage Register Number 650279
- Location: 405 & 405B Thynne Road, Morningside
- Application: Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf
- Public Notice: Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf
- Submission period: closing on 23 December 2022
LEUT Bedwell’s Hydrographic Survey Bench Mark – Heritage Register Number 650277
- Location: Bayswater Court, Sandstone Point
- Application: LEUT Bedwell’s Hydrographic Survey Bench Mark
- Public Notice: The submission period for this application has now closed.
- Submissions: LEUT Bedwell’s Hydrographic Survey Bench Mark
- Recommendation to Queensland Heritage Council: LEUT Bedwell’s Hydrographic Survey Bench Mark
No current applications to enter
No current applications to remove
No current applications to remove (part of)