Queensland Heritage Register applications
Content provided in Heritage Register applications by members of the public do not necessarily represent the views of the Queensland Government.
See the list of previous applications.
Find out about the listing process at Adding or removing a place on the register.
The following places are currently being assessed or awaiting a decision from the Queensland Heritage Council for entry in or removal from the Queensland Heritage Register.
- Current applications to enter
- Current applications to enter (extension to existing State Heritage Place)
- Current applications to remove
- Current applications to remove (part of)
- Recent Queensland Heritage Council decisions
Current applications to enter
Riverside Centre – Heritage Register Number 602401
- Location: 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- Application: Riverside Centre
- Public Notice: Riverside Centre
- Submission period: closing on 18 April 2023
Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf – Heritage Register Number 650279
- Location: 405 & 405B Thynne Road, Morningside
- Application: Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf
- Public Notice: The submission period for this application has now closed
- Submissions: Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf - part 1 and Cairncross Dock and Finishing Wharf part 2
- Recommendation to the Queensland Heritage Council for Cairncross Dock Finishing Wharf
Current applications to enter (extension to existing State Heritage Place)
No current applications to enter
Current applications to remove
No current applications to remove
Current applications to remove (part of)
No current applications to remove (part of)