Queensland Heritage Register applications
Content provided in Heritage Register applications by members of the public do not necessarily represent the views of the Queensland Government.
Find out about the listing process at Adding or removing a place on the register.
The following places are currently being assessed or awaiting a decision from the Queensland Heritage Council for entry in or removal from the Queensland Heritage Register.
- Current applications to enter
- Current applications to enter (extension to existing State Heritage Place)
- Current applications to remove
- Current applications to remove (part of)
- Recent Queensland Heritage Council decisions
Carpenter Hall House – Heritage Register Number 650272
- Location: 86 Main Avenue, Wilston
- Application: Carpenter Hall House
- Public Notice: Carpenter Hall House
- Submissions: currently being processed
- Recommendation to Queensland Heritage Council: in preparation
Patrick English Pavilion – Heritage Register Number 650269
- Location: Malanda Showground, Thomas Street, Malanda
- Application: Patrick English Pavilion
- Public Notice: The submission period for this application has now closed
- Submissions: Patrick English Pavilion
- Recommendation to Queensland Heritage Council: Patrick English Pavilion
No current applications to enter
No current applications to remove
No current applications to remove (part of)