Crowd controller identification
A crowd controller must wear identification while they work. This must:
- be issued by the venue
- be attached to their clothing at chest level.
It will need to include:
- the word ´SECURITY´ in capital letters (lettering must be at least 10mm high and 2mm thick)
- a number unique to the controller (lettering must be at least 30mm high and 4mm thick)
- black numbers and letters on a white background.
Their uniform cannot:
- include a hat with a chequerboard design or band
- feature a stylised image of such a hat.
This is too similar to a police uniform, and may confuse some people.