Check a security licence
We keep a public register of all licensed security industry employees and firms. You can search this register online for free.
The free online register is for your information only. You cannot use it as evidence in legal proceedings.
The record will show:
- the name of each person who holds the licence (including executive officers if licence is a corporation)
- a security firm's registered business name (if any) and their place of business
- the status of the licence—licensed, expired, refused, cancelled or suspended
- their licence number and class (or classes)
- the expiry date of the licence
- details of any conditions entered against the licence (if any).
We can send an extract to you within 10 working days.