Queensland Government home
- Where can I find a list of government departments?
- When are school and public holidays in Queensland?
- How do I find out about the law in Queensland?
- How do I find a job in Queensland?
- How much stamp duty will I have to pay when buying a property?
- Where can I find information about camping in Queensland?
- How do I change my address?
- Which grants and rebates are currently available?
- How do I tender for Government business?
- How do I pay my rego (vehicle registration)?
- How do I apply for a Seniors card?
- How do I hire a baby capsule?
- How do I complain about goods or services?
- What is a PPS Register check (formerly REVS)?
- What can I do if I don't understand or agree with my land valuation notice?
I want to…
- Find a department
- Renew my registration—vehicle and vessel
- Renew my driver licence
- Register my pool or spa
- Change my address—driver licence
- Apply for a Seniors Card
- Get a camping permit
- Pay a camera-detected infringement notice
- Search for grants
- Search for government jobs and careers
- Find Queensland Government gazettes
- Find government data
- Transport and motoring Need to renew your driver licence, pay your rego, or plan your public transport journey? This will get you to where you need to be.
- Employment and jobs Looking to learn new skills or re-enter the workforce? Wanting to employ people for the first time? Find what you need to know—whether you’re an employer or an employee.
- Queensland and its government Thinking of moving to Queensland? Trying to find your closest Queensland Government office? Find out what we have to offer (and where it’s offered).
- Environment, land and water Want to know more about land and water management? Need a title search for a property you’re buying? This is the place.
- Homes and housing Do you need a bond loan? Or help with housing problems? Find your local housing service centre and support here.
- Business and industry Looking to invest in Queensland? Or starting your first business? Find out which licences you need, and how to make your business a success.
- Education and training Searching for the right school for your child? Or do you want to start a school-based apprenticeship so you can earn while you learn? Educate yourself here.
- Community support Need advice and support on how to manage the cost of living? Wanting to connect with other carers, or volunteer with a community organisation? We can help.
- Health and wellbeing Trying to get fit or better manage an illness? Need pregnancy or diet advice? Find out how to stay healthy in mind and body.
- Emergency services and safety Keen to find out how to prepare your home for cyclones and other disasters? Or become a volunteer and support your local community in an emergency? Find out how.
- Your rights, crime and the law Want to report a crime or make a complaint about a noisy neighbour? Or do you need to understand the court system? Find out your rights under the law.
- Recreation, sport and arts Looking for a sport scholarship? Or just fun weekend activities for the kids? Find out about upcoming events, exhibitions, other cultural activities and much more here.
- Parents and families Just had a baby and need some advice? Or do you need to find support for an elderly relative? Find family advice and services here.
- People with disability Are you a person with a disability, or do you care for someone who is? Whether you are a young person or an adult, help is available.
- Seniors Planning your retirement? Or do you need support to keep living at home? Find help, advice, and ways to keep active, and involve yourself in your local community.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples Want to connect with your family history, or get involved in sport? Need to learn new skills, or find out your rights? Find it here.
- Youth Leaving school soon and not sure what to do? Not sure about voting, your rights and other things that come with turning 18? This should help.
Cheaper fares or more services?
Have your say on how the Queensland Government will reinvest transport savings from the abolished carbon tax into public transport.
Queenslanders’ 30-year vision
Queenslanders have shared their vision for the future of our great state. You’ll find their aspirations in The Queensland Plan.
Small Business Week
1-6 September 2014
Be part of Small Business Week activities and events—and help small business have a big future.
Queensland Cultural Diversity Week 2014
30 August – 7 September 2014
Everyone’s invited to Queensland’s largest celebration of cultural diversity.
Child Protection Week 2014
7–13 September 2014
Celebrate Child Protection Week and take part in events being held across the state. Protecting children is everybody’s business.
A new lease of life for heritage buildings
Find out how some of Brisbane’s most iconic buildings are set to be refurbished and become a part of a world-class health precinct.
Get in the Game—Now open!
Find out how to get up-to $150 to help Queensland children get fit and have fun.