Our artefact gallery includes images of instruments and equipment used to survey and map Queensland.
Select from these topics:
- distance measurement instruments
- angular measurement instruments
- heighting instruments
- astronomical observing instruments and timekeeping
- surveying accessories
- drafting and mapping instruments
- photographic equipment
- Clem Jones collection.
© All images are protected by copyright. The State of Queensland has no objection to this material being reproduced, made available online or electronically provided it is for your personal, non-commercial use, or use within your organisation; this material remains unaltered; and the State of Queensland is recognised as the owner.
The museum offers selected mapping and surveying artefacts for loan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In this guide:
- Distance measurement instruments
- Drafting and mapping instruments
- Angular measurement instruments
- Heighting instruments
- Surveying accessories
- Astronomical observing instruments and timekeeping
- Artefact gallery
- Photographic equipment
- Next ( https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/arts/heritage/museum-of-lands/artefact-gallery/distance )