A body corporate can engage service contractors and caretaking service contractors. They may can also authorise letting agents.
These people perform specific duties that help a body corporate meet its legal obligations.
This guide explains the kinds of services these people may perform and the codes of conduct they must follow.
It also explains how a body corporate can engage a service contractor (or letting agent), or amend, transfer or terminate an existing engagement.
Service contractors Guide
In this guide:
- Role of a service contractor and letting agent
- Engaging a service contractor
- Amending an engagement
- Transferring an engagement
- Terminating an engagement
- Next ( https://www.qld.gov.au/law/housing-and-neighbours/body-corporate/maintenance/service-contractors/role )