Skip links and keyboard navigation

Replace your property licence

If your licence or registration certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged, you must apply for a replacement licence or certificate.

You can either apply online or contact us in writing as soon as possible.

You will need to tell us your:

  • name
  • address
  • type of licence
  • licence number (if you know it)
  • reason for a replacement.

You will also need to pay a replacement fee of $41.50 to replace your licence or $24.95 to replace your certificate of registration.

It will take around 2 weeks to send you a replacement licence or registration certificate. During this time, we’ll still consider you to have a valid licence or certificate. Keep a copy of your request letter and payment receipt for future reference.

Do it online

Some Fair Trading services are now online. Access our online forms.

Last updated
22 September 2017
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.