Body corporate seminars
Our body corporate seminars give information about issues that are topical at the time of the seminar.
Any upcoming seminars or webinars are advertised on this page. We also notify all Common Ground subscribers by email.
Our seminars allow time for you to ask questions. Your questions should be general and remain of interest to everyone who attends the seminar.
If you have a specific question relating to your scheme, we recommend calling our information service on 1800 060 119 (freecall).
Free seminars are planned for North Queensland on the topics of:
- insurance obligations
- enforcing by-laws
- body corporate decision making.
Register your interest by selecting the date you want to attend.
Please note: If we are don’t receive a minimum of 20 registrations we will cancel the event and advise those who have registered via email.
Souths Leagues Club
181 Milton St
MACKAY QLD 4740
Rockhampton Leagues Club
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
Brothers Leagues Club
14 Golf Links Dr
KIRWAN QLD 4817
Brothers Leagues Club
99–107 Anderson St
MANUNDA QLD 4870
We are holding a webinar on Wednesday 22 August at 2pm.
The topic to be discussed is ‘Access to body corporate records’.
Register to attend our webinar. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to join the webinar and participate.
Staff from the Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management are regularly invited to attend and present at seminars.
Past presentations include:
- Induction session – Australian Resident Accommodation Managers’ Association
- The intrigue of adjudication – Strata Community (Queensland) Australia State Conference
- The Queensland Property Law Review (May–June 2016) – Archers Body Corporate Management (see also, seminar wrap up)
- Zone events presentation – Real Estate Institute of Queensland (Aug–Nov 2016)
- Committee master class series 2016 – Australian Resident Accommodation Managers’ Association
- Strata Community Australia webinars 2016
Stay up to date
To keep up to date with body corporate news, events and issues you can subscribe to our newsletter, Common Ground.
You can also download a copy of our slideshow from a past seminar.