Submit your conveyancing, burial or cremation invoices
If you have a standing offer arrangement (SOA) with us you can submit an online claim for conveyancing, burial and cremation services.
This form may only be used by government-contracted funeral directors who hold a current SOA with us.
Use this form to obtain payment for conveyancing or funeral services performed under your SOA.
Your SOA governs the provision of:
- conveyancing services for deceased persons under the Coroners Act 2003
- burial or cremation of deceased persons under the Burials Assistance Act 1965.
You must submit this form as soon as possible after performing the service, within a maximum of 30 days.
You will need the following supporting documentation to complete this form:
- your tax-compliant invoice
- a record of any mileage being claimed
- receipts for any third-party expenses
- a copy of your authorisation letter (for burial or cremation claims).
If you have trouble completing the form, or have a question about the supporting documents required, email CCoQContracts@justice.qld.gov.au.
Max file size 15MB.