Submit your conveyancing, burial or cremation invoices
A standing offer arrangement (SOA) governs the provision of:
- conveyancing services for deceased persons under the Coroners Act 2003
- burial or cremation of deceased persons under the Burials Assistance Act 1965.
If you have a current SOA with the Coroners Court of Queensland (CCQ), you will need to submit all invoice claims for conveyancing, burial and cremation services online via the CCQ invoicing portal.
All invoice claims must be submitted through the portal as soon as possible after performing a service, within a maximum of 30 days.
You will need the following supporting documentation to complete a claim form:
- your tax-compliant invoice
- receipts for any third-party expenses
- a copy of your authorisation letter (for burial or cremation claims)
Register to access the portal for the first time.
Or sign in to submit, amend, or check the progress of an invoice claim.
If you have trouble completing the form, or have a question about the supporting documents required, email CCoQContracts@justice.qld.gov.au.