Review of local government decisions
You can apply for a review of a local government decision if you are not satisfied with a decision to:
- refuse to grant a permit
- refuse to renew a permit
- impose conditions on the permit
- refuse to amend conditions on the permit
- cancel the permit.
Apply for a review
- Complete the Application for a review of a local government decision (PDF, 426KB).
- Post to:
PO Box 1762
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
A current permit may be cancelled if:
- you supplied false or misleading information in your application
- you breach the permit conditions
- the stock route can no longer provide enough pasture or water for the travelling stock
- the land can no longer provide enough pasture for grazing stock (including the likely needs of travelling stock).
In this guide:
- About the Queensland stock route network
- Stock route travel permits
- Grazing (agistment) permits for travelling stock
- Review of local government decisions
- Stock route water facility agreements
- Stock Route Management System (SRMS)