Community Road Safety Grants
The Community Road Safety Grants provide an opportunity for community organisations to support local road safety initiatives that drive a change in behaviours and attitudes to road safety in local communities.
To support Queensland communities with the development and delivery of effective road safety education and awareness initiatives.
Funding is available up to $20,000.
Applying for a grant
The 2021 funding round has closed.
Online Grants Portal Access
Grant recipients can manage their grant via the Community Road Safety Grants online portal.
If you have previously registered your organisation, you will not need to re-register. Please email email@example.com to check if your organisation is registered
Previous grant recipients
Contact the Community Road Safety Grants team on telephone 1300 186 159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and resources
- 2021 Community Road Safety Grants Funding Guidelines
- 2021 Community Road Safety Grants Application Questions
- Controlled environment driver training guidelines (PDF, 474KB)
- Older Road User Safety Framework
- Bike and Road Safety Education for Children Framework
- Training Guide for Enquire Client Portal Users
- Photo Guide Fact Sheet
- Photo Consent Form
- Short form terms and conditions