You may be eligible for a disability parking permit if your ability to walk is severely affected by a medical condition or disability.
Your licence may be suspended or disqualified if you commit traffic offences.
You can use a proof of age card for identification if you are over 18.
We have a range of services that you can access online. You can:
- pay your fine
- apply for your traffic history
- take the practice road rules test
- book a practical driving test
- change your customer address
- replace your driver licence
- renew your driver licence
- notify us of a medical condition
- check driver licence status
- check your demerit points
- take the motorcycle knowledge test.