- To complete the registration process enter your organisation details.
- You can look up the incorporation number using the find it button.
- You can look up the ABN search to identify the ABN number for your organisation.
- The GST status is available on the ABN page.
- You can identify the ACN or Trading As details located on the ABN page. If these are not visible you are not registered.
- Complete the rest of the details including the month of Annual General Meeting.
- The website and email will listed on the Sport and Recreation Services website for public disclosure.
- Input the physical address where the organisation is located. Click the 'validate' button to validate this address.
- If the mailing address is the same as the physical address simply copy these details, otherwise enter the mailing address for your organisation.
- If you are associated with a State or National Organisation click 'Yes' and identify that body. You can also name the Regional Sporting body if you are associated with one.
- To complete the organisation registration click 'Next'.
- Enter the details of the Primary Contact who should be the Accountable officer for the organisation.
- Enter and password that you can remember and use when you log in to your account.
- If the Primary Contact is the most senior person within your organisation you can provide their details as the ‘Head Contact’ by selecting ‘yes’. If they are not, you will need to enter their details in the section provided.
- Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions you can finalise the registration.
- You will receive an activation email in your email account. Once you have activated, you can log in to your account.