Historical survey plans
Survey plans are legal documents which depict specific information about a property including the property dimensions. Historical survey plans and current survey plans are available.
Survey plan research guides
- Survey plans: old and new county prefixes for counties or headings
Allows you to trace back the department's survey plans to the pre 1901 counties references.
- Survey plan prefixes abbreviations
Explains the prefixes used on survey plans and the date range when they were used.
- Imperial and metric conversion: factors for units of length, area and volume used in surveying
Lists conversion factors for units of length, area and volume used in surveying.
- Current and historical survey plans can be purchased from our business centres.
- You can purchase an image of a certificate of title or plan of survey (survey plan) generated within an office of the land registry.
- Read about researching historical maps and plans.
- Learn about Queensland parishes and historical land administration.
- Contact the Queensland State Archives for research information and to obtain copies of other historical maps and documents.
Historical survey plans Guide
In this guide:
- Next ( https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/arts/heritage/museum-of-lands/maps-plans/historical-survey/abbreviations )