The Individuals Fund is for individual artists and cultural workers (emerging and established) to participate in transformational professional and career development opportunities.
- Propel careers to the next level of professionalism
- Reward and recognise outstanding individual artists and cultural workers
- Fast track development of talent and leadership
- Develop new markets and new audiences for new work
- Offer significant and inspirational opportunities for professional development and to expand industry networks.
Up to $10,000 per application.
2018 opening and closing dates
Opens 5 March 2018 and closes at 4pm 13 April 2018, for activities starting after 13 July 2018.
Opens 9 July 2018 and closes at 4pm 17 August 2018, for activities starting after 9 November 2018.
How to apply
- Read the Individuals Fund documents: guidelines, application form, Terms of Funding, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and Important Information for Applicants.
- Apply online submissions through SmartyGrants is Arts Queensland’s preferred method for receiving application forms and outcome reports for our funding programs.
- If circumstances prevent you from providing your application or outcome report in this format please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016 or toll free 1800 175 531, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016, 1800 175 531 (toll free), or email@example.com.
View previous funding recipients.
Arts Acumen is an initiative developed by Arts Queensland, and aims to support individuals and organisations across Queensland by providing resources, information and opportunities to foster knowledge growth, connections and access to industry intelligence. Arts Acumen has been developed in consultation with arts sector individuals, organisations and advisory bodies.