After-hours JP search

Justices of the Peace (JPs) and Commissioners for Declarations (Cdecs) can witness and certify your routine legal documents. Such as wills, affidavits, statutory declarations and enduring documents.

Some JP and Cdecs can provide services after hours. You can use this search to find one in your area. For privacy reasons their street addresses are not included.

The after-hours JP and Cdec services are only available from 7am to 7pm (AEST). Please do not contact them outside these hours.

JPs and Cdecs are available in shopping centres, courts, libraries and a variety of other locations during business hours. Search for your nearest JP or Cdec online to find your nearest location