Skip links and keyboard navigation

Report taxi fare evasion

If you are a victim of fare evasion

In an emergency

You should phone Triple Zero (000):

  • if a crime is happening now
  • when a life is threatened.

If you have a speech or hearing disability, you can access the Triple Zero (000) service via the National Relay Service on 106.

Find out what happens when you call triple zero.

After the event

You should report the event in person if someone was injured or hurt or your property was damaged.

Find your nearest police station or phone Policelink on 131 444 (24 hours 7 days).

If someone has not paid their taxi fare, but has not caused any other damage or injury, you can report them to us online.

Report taxi fare evasion

Fill in our online form to report someone who has not paid their fare, but has not caused any other damage or injury.

Last updated
17 January 2018
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.