CCQ invoicing system
Government-contracted undertakers (funeral directors) who hold a current standing offer arrangement with the Coroners Court of Queensland (CCQ) must submit all invoice claims for conveyancing, burial, and cremation services through the online system.
This system is free and easy to use.
What you can do online
Approved government-contracted undertakers can:
- submit claims for conveyancing, burials and cremations with pre-filled fields and drop-down selections
- use the calculated fields (including a map feature) to simplify conveyancing mileage claims and check invoice totals
- view and amend invoice claims
- access a fully searchable invoice claim history
- receive status updates by email and on the service provider summary page.
How to become an online service provider
To sign up as an online service provider, you need to prove your identity. You will only need to do this once.
To apply for access to the system, you need to:
- Have your proof of ID, email and mobile phone nearby.
- Complete the online service provider sign up process
- Create a QGov account
- Enter the confirmation code we send to your email account
- Complete your online service provider details.
- Wait for us to confirm your access to the system.
To prove your identity online, you need to submit documentation that supports your personal details:
- given name
- middle name (if applicable)—entering your middle name is optional if you choose to use identity documents that don’t show it
- family name
- date of birth.
You will need to submit enough documents to make up 100 points of ID, including at least 1 document that shows your middle name (if entered).
Only 1 document can show a different family name, unless you provide a marriage certificate that shows you have changed your name.
Change of name documents cannot be used to support a change to your name between documents when you are verifying your identity online.
What happens next
We will be notified that you have submitted a sign-up request and will verify your details.
You will receive an email and SMS confirming that you have been approved for access within 2 business days of when we receive your sign-up request.