Cast your net and grow your career!
Start your career with unique, interesting and rewarding work that has a tangible impact for today and tomorrow.
You'll play a vital role in enabling food security and sustainability for Queensland and the world. Just imagine what you can achieve with us!
Our 2-year program will support your transition from study to full-time employment and help you grow and thrive:
- build your capability with structured learning and training
- learn from experienced leaders through our mentoring program
- explore endless career paths with opportunities to rotate throughout the department
- dive into interesting project work and on-the-job experiences.
Disciplines we recruit
We're looking for talented and down-to-earth graduates from multiple disciplines, including:
- agriculture and horticulture
- business, commerce, finance or economics
- information technology, data science/analytics or mathematics
- public policy, political science, government or law.
From time to time, we also need people from other specialist fields, so don't hesitate to apply!
- 18 September 2023 – Applications open
- 15 October 2023 – Applications close
Visit Graduate connect program.