Border zone update
Since 1am AEST Friday 24 September 2021, the Glen Innes Severn Shire is no longer be part of the restricted border zone. This means that only the non-restricted border zone rules now apply to Glen Innes Severn Shire residents.
See more information about travelling to Queensland.
Public health and safety
- Mandatory face masks
- Management of close contacts
- Requirements for quarantine facility workers
- Quarantine and COVID-19 Testing for Air Crew
- Protecting Public Officials and Workers
- School and Early Childhood Service Exclusion Direction
- Isolation for people who are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Queensland Health residential aged care employee COVID-19 vaccine requirements
Questions and requests for exemptions
If you are seeking clarification on a Direction or have any questions, please call 134 COVID (13 42 68).
You can apply for an exemption to a Direction online.