Queensland restrictions update
South-East Queensland lockdown has been extended to 4pm Sunday 8 August.
Public health and safety
- Face masks
- Management of close contacts
- Requirements for quarantine facility workers
- Quarantine and COVID-19 Testing for Air Crew
- Protecting Public Officials and Workers
- School and Early Childhood Service Exclusion Direction
- Isolation for people who are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Queensland Health residential aged care employee COVID-19 vaccine requirements
Questions and requests for exemptions
If you are seeking clarification on a Direction or have any questions, please call 134 COVID (13 42 68).
You can apply for an exemption to a Direction online.