Border restrictions update - 70% double vaccination
Queensland has reached 70% double-dose vaccination. Eligible domestic travellers may now enter Queensland from a hotspot and quarantine at home.
Easing of Queensland restrictions
From 11 November 2021, the 11 local government areas in South East Queensland are no longer considered impacted areas. This means that all of Queensland has the same restrictions for face masks.
Public health and safety
- Mandatory face masks
- Management of close contacts
- Requirements for quarantine facility workers
- Quarantine and COVID-19 Testing for Air Crew
- Protecting Public Officials and Workers
- School and Early Childhood Service Exclusion Direction
- Isolation for people who are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Queensland Health residential aged care employee COVID-19 vaccine requirements
Questions and requests for exemptions
If you are seeking clarification on a Direction or have any questions, please call 134 COVID (13 42 68).
You can apply for an exemption to a Direction online.