Border zone update
From 1am AEST Wednesday 13 October, the Bourke Shire, Broken Hill, Kyogle, Lismore, Richmond Valley and Unincorporated Far West local government areas (LGAs) are part of the non-restricted border zone. There are no Local Government Areas in the restricted border zone.
Recreation, travel and borders
Public health and safety
- Mandatory face masks
- Management of close contacts
- Requirements for quarantine facility workers
- Quarantine and COVID-19 Testing for Air Crew
- Protecting Public Officials and Workers
- School and Early Childhood Service Exclusion Direction
- Isolation for people who are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Queensland Health residential aged care employee COVID-19 vaccine requirements
Questions and requests for exemptions
If you are seeking clarification on a Direction or have any questions, please call 134 COVID (13 42 68).
You can apply for an exemption to a Direction online.