Skip links and keyboard navigation

Purchasing, exchanging or allocating state land

This guide explains the procedure to follow to purchase unallocated state land or a reservation in title.

It also explains how to apply to exchange your freehold or leased land for unallocated state land or trust land.


For more information, including advice on how to fill out application forms, contact your nearest business centre or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last reviewed
24 October 2016
Last updated
29 May 2014
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.