2022 Royal Queensland Show (Ekka)
After its two year hiatus, the Queensland Government precinct at the Ekka was a great success. More than 52,000 visitors stopped by to learn more about key Queensland Government initiatives and programs, including the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Queensland Government precinct featured 15 displays from 18 departments and agencies and included interactive elements and activities for everyone.
Here are just some of the exciting activities visitors could experience:
- learn about what the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games means for Queenslanders
- explore the precinct as a junior detective
- learn the life-saving skills of hands only CPR
- taste farm life by sampling some delicious Queensland produce
- test a retro-inspired ‘Pac Ma’am’ arcade game
- play an I-spy activity for families and their children
- learn about support for small business and training pathways for Queenslanders
- get up close to a hydrogen-powered car
- have a say on gender equality
- learn about Queensland’s new economy minerals
- find out more about the Seniors Card, concessions and rebates
- learn about safety tips for the workplace and home.
For more information about the Ekka, visit the Ekka website.