Premier's Awards for Excellence
The Premier’s Awards for Excellence acknowledges the exemplary work by individuals and teams across the Queensland public sector, and recognises the outstanding initiatives being developed and delivered for the benefit of all Queenslanders.
The 2019 awards align with Our Future State: Advancing Queensland’s Priorities, focussing on six key government priorities and objectives for the community.
Nominations for the 2019 awards will be accepted across six categories:
- Create jobs in a strong economy
- Give all our children a great start
- Keep Queenslanders healthy
- Keep communities safe
- Protect the Great Barrier Reef
- Be a responsive government.
In addition to the above categories, an overall Premier’s Award for Excellence will be awarded.
Nominations are accepted for initiatives, teams and individuals and close 5pm, Wednesday 17 July 2019.
How to nominate
- Download a copy of the nomination booklet, which includes the category descriptions, guidelines and conditions of entry.
- Download the additional agency endorsement form if you have more than one agency involved in a nomination.
Marketing materials are available to assist with promotion of the awards within your agency or department:
2019 awards sponsors
The Premier’s Awards for Excellence is an initiative of the Queensland Government through the Department of the Premier and Cabinet. The 2019 awards are proudly supported by:
For more information contact Events and Engagement, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, by email or phone 07 3003 9200.