Mental health and wellbeing
- People with disability can benefit from taking part in arts.
- The Creative Recovery Arts Corps Pilot helps communities affected by disaster. Through art, they aim to share knowledge and build a statewide network of artists ready to support their communities in meeting future challenges.
- Place of disability in arts, health and wellbeing is an article that discusses key issues around arts, disability and health.
- Access Arts Queensland offers community arts programs and professional development for people with disability.
- Arts Access Australia looks after arts and disability in Australia.
Sport and recreation—the benefits
- People with disability can benefit from taking part in sport.