Organisations Fund 2021 - 2024
Arts Queensland is implementing measures to support small to medium arts organisations impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. Read about important changes to AQ’s Organisations Fund.
Funding for outstanding arts and cultural organisations
The Organisations Fund is a key component of Arts Queensland’s investment framework, providing operational funding to Queensland-based arts and cultural organisations across a range of art forms and practice. Organisations contribute to Queensland’s arts and cultural profile by capturing Queensland’s culture, heritage and distinctive stories through delivery of high-quality creative practice, products and services for all Queenslanders.
The objectives of the fund are outlined below in the examples of how arts culture and creativity will deliver on the Advancing Queensland Priorities.
|Advancing Queensland Priorities||Examples of how arts, culture and creativity will deliver on priorities|
|Create jobs in a strong economy|
|Give all our children a great start|
|Keep Queenslanders healthy|
|Keep communities safe|
Applications suspended as at 18 March 2020
All applicants must:
- have satisfied the reporting requirements of any previous Arts Queensland funding.
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- be a legally constituted Queensland-based not-for-profit, incorporated entity and have been incorporated for two or more years prior to application.
- not be an Arts Queensland shareholder company, Arts Statutory Body, or Major Performing Arts organisation (as recognised by the state and federal governments), a government entity, or be wholly owned or controlled by local, state or federal governments.
In addition, Visual Arts and Craft Strategy (VACS) applicants must also be recognised as having a core focus on visual arts, craft and/or design.
Arts Queensland will consider, on a case-by-case basis, applications from arts and cultural organisations that are directly supported or owned by an academic and/or training institution.
- Read the Organisations Fund 2021 – 2024 documents.
- View previous funding recipients to the Organisations Fund.
- View case studies of previous funding recipients.
Contact an Arts Investment Officer on (07) 3034 4016, 1800 175 531 (toll free), or email firstname.lastname@example.org