About the QLD Digital Identity login
Why do I need to log in?
The Queensland Government has a number of online services that require you to log in to enable the delivery of your requested online service.
How do I log in?
The QLD Digital Identity login (the System) will provide required Identity and Information Providers in the form of Individual and Business logins.
Your accessed Queensland Government online service may allow:
- an Individual login
- a Business login
- either an Individual or Business login.
You can log in (or register) as an individual using QGov.
For detailed information about QGov visit https://identity.qld.gov.au/help/faq.
You can log in (or register) as a business using myGovID for Business.
Your myGovID must be linked to an Australian business number (ABN); and the level of access must be set to Full for the QLD Digital Identity login under Queensland Government in the Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) service.
For detailed information about the myGovID business login visit https://www.abr.gov.au/mynewkey.
Why do I need to share my personal details?
When you access a Queensland Government online service, you may need to share your personal details with the service to enable the interaction to be completed online.
Your personal details could include:
- given name
- middle name
- family name
- date of birth
- login username (e.g. email)
- Australian Business Number (ABN) – for Business login only.
You can choose whether you consent to share your details with the accessed Queensland Government online service or not.
The more you share, the better your experience will be with the Queensland Government online services. We will only ask for what is needed by the Queensland Government online service. If you choose not to provide consent to share, you may not be able to use the online service.
When is your data shared?
If you agree to share your details with the accessed Queensland Government online service, your personal information will be shared with the online service every time you access that service, unless you change your consent to not share with that service.
How can you change how your personal details are shared?
- Click on this “Manage your shared details” link or provided links on selected Government online services pages
- If you have not already logged in, you will then be asked to log in.
- Click on the Queensland Government online service that you would like to modify your sharing preference for.
(Note: You will only see sharing preferences for Queensland Government online services that you have previously accessed with the login you are currently logged in with.)
- Check, or clear, the checkbox next to the details you wish to either share or stop sharing with the selected online service
- Click the Save changes button
- Click on the return to Service button
Please note: Removing your consent to share for a Queensland Government online service will not affect any of your details already stored by the Agency for that service, however the next time you log in to that service, you will be asked to agree to share required details again for the service.
What happens to your data after you log in?
Is my privacy protected?
Your privacy is protected.
- The QLD Digital Identity login (the System) does not store any of your personal information
- With your consent the System securely passes your required personal details from the accessed Identity and Information Provider to the requested Queensland Government online service
- The System does not disclose any information about you or about which Queensland Government online services you use to any Identity and Information Provider.
View our privacy statement.