Blue card resources
We have resources available for individuals and organisations to help you understand how the blue card system works.
This page has resources to help you prepare for the upcoming changes to the blue card system. These changes start on 31 August 2020.
Restricted persons and restricted employment
- Fact sheet on restricted person and restricted employment for organisations
- Checklist for implementing restricted person and restricted employment laws
No Card, No Start resources
- Changes to the blue card system from 31 August 2020 fact sheet
- Poster—No Card, No Start changes are coming
- Poster—New laws for Restricted Person, Restricted Employment
- Checklist for preparing your organisation for the blue card changes
- Checklist for updating your child and youth risk management strategy for restricted person/restricted employment laws
- Social media templates for promoting awareness of changed laws
More videos will be made available in the coming weeks.
- Applying for a blue card
- Overview of the key changes
- No Card, No Start laws
- How to apply for a blue card using a Customer Reference Number
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community resources
Recorded information sessions (RIS):
- What does No Card, No Start mean?
- How do I apply for a blue card?
- Restricted person and restricted employment