If you have made a property offence report, you can use our online crime tracker form to find out what is happening.
You can use this service if you:
- have already made a report to police
- are the victim or the person who told police about the offence
- have a current email address.
This form is only for property offences (including cars).
What crime tracker does
You can use crime tracker to:
- get a general update on your report
- see if your property has been found
- ask to talk to the person managing your report.
If you cannot use our online crime tracker form contact: