Get started with solar
There's a lot to consider when installing solar power in your home for the first time so it’s important to learn about the installation process. The Clean Energy Council’s Guide to installing solar PV for households aims to help you make an informed decision about buying and installing a new solar PV system. It includes information about:
- how solar power works
- choosing the best solar system for your needs
- finding an accredited solar retailer or installer
- connecting your solar to the grid
- accessing a feed-in tariff for solar exports
- system maintenance and servicing.
If something goes wrong
Find out your rights and who to call for help if something goes wrong with your solar power.