You can search and filter current job vacancies posted on Smartjobs based on:
- occupational group
- department or organisation.
Tick the More search options box at the bottom of the main list of fields to select:
- position status (permanent, temporary, contract or casual)
- position type (for example, flexible, full or part-time)
- classification (for example, AO3 or Nurse Grade 1)
- date the position was advertised.
If you need to make more than one selection in a particular field:
- Hold down the CTRL key using Windows, or the Command key on a Mac keyboard.
- Use your mouse to left-click and select multiple options (while holding down CTRL or Command key).
- When you’ve finished selecting options, release the CTRL or Command key. You should see your selections still highlighted in the list.
- Click the Search button to see your results.
After you have done an initial job search you can further refine your search by selecting more criteria.