You can search and filter current job vacancies posted on Smartjobs based on:
- occupational group
- department or organisation.
Tick the More search options box at the bottom of the main list of fields to select:
- position status (permanent, temporary, contract or casual)
- position type (for example, flexible, full or part-time)
- classification (for example, AO3 or Nurse Grade 1)
- date the position was advertised.
If you need to make more than one selection in a particular field:
- Hold down the CTRL key using Windows, or the Command key on a Mac keyboard.
- Use your mouse to left-click and select multiple options (while holding down CTRL or Command key).
- When you’ve finished selecting options, release the CTRL or Command key. You should see your selections still highlighted in the list.
- Click the Search button to see your results.
After you have done an initial job search you can further refine your search by selecting more criteria.
See how to register to use SmartJobs and set up Job Alerts to receive notifications about relevant jobs, based on the criteria you’ve chosen.