Local Thriving Communities Grants
The 2022 Local Thriving Communities Social and Emotional Wellbeing Grants are now closed. We are currently reviewing grant applications.
About the grants
The Local Thriving Communities Social and Emotional Wellbeing Grants support initiatives that are co-designed with local leadership to:
- improve mental health and social and emotional wellbeing outcomes
- respond to substance misuse
- reduce rates of suicide in Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Applications open: Wednesday 30 March 2022
Applications close: Wednesday 20 April 2022
Recipients announced: Late May 2022
An expert panel including departmental and inter-agency representatives and community leaders will review proposals against the fact sheet and funding guidelines.
Priority will be given to projects:
- that embed local leadership in their design and delivery
- for communities with significant social and emotional wellbeing needs
- for communities with interim Local Decision Making Bodies as part of the Local Thriving Communities reform
- for communities that have not yet received government funding for social and emotional wellbeing and suicide prevention programs or initiatives.
For more information call (07) 3003 6301 or email email@example.com.