Permit and licence name changes

From 22 August 2020 the following names of permits and licences have changed:
Existing permit nameNew permit name
Wildlife Farming Licence Farming licence
Commercial Wildlife Harvesting Licence Harvesting Licence
Recreational Wildlife Harvesting Licence Harvesting Licence
Commercial Wildlife Licence (Wildlife Interaction) Interaction Licence
Wildlife Movement Permit Movement Permit
Permit to keep wildlife Permit to keep
Commercial Wildlife Licence (dead animals) Dealer Licence
Scientific Purposes Permit Research Permit

Macropod Harvesting Licences

Macropod Harvesting Licences are now available for a one or three-year term.