Property addresses are allocated by local councils and compiled into a central dataset by the Queensland Government.
These official addresses can be accessed as downloadable datasets or via tools and can be viewed in the Queensland Globe, as well as in the other sources listed below.
View addresses in the Queensland Globe
You can view land parcel information in context with over 600 other data layers as a map.
Download property address data
Access property address data in different file formats in the Queensland Spatial Catalogue (QSpatial).
- Property address Queensland - Text data package (zip file)
- Property address Queensland - by area of interest (GDB, KML, Shp or Tab formats)
- Rural properties - Queensland (GDB, KML, Shp or Tab formats)
Connect to a web map service
You can connect to a live web map service which displays land parcel and related property information.
Use address checker tools
Access our address checker to transform a physical address into geographical coordinates or vice versa.
Read more about how to use these geocoder tools.
Property location service
Access our property location service to validate Australian addresses and Queensland property descriptions. This information can be integrated into applications and can supply location data using a corresponding geocode.
- Property location service plus
- Find out how to obtain the G-NAF index of geocoded Australian addresses from PSMA Australia.
- Search Queensland place names.
Find out more
Questions about your address
If you have any issues or queries regarding your address, please contact your local council for details.