Costs and financial help
You will need to be aware of costs associated with your apprenticeship or traineeship. These could include:
- fees for attending the training organisation
- uniforms and equipment
- textbooks and other study materials
- parking or transport costs and/or accommodation (to attend work or training).
Talk to your training organisation to discuss costs.
The financial help listed below may cover some of these costs.
- Travel and accommodation assistance – for SATs who travel and stay away from home to attend off-the-job training. Contact your school for more information.
- Disability support – assistance and support for apprentices and trainees with a disability.
Contact your local Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider or phone 13 38 73 to find out what financial help may be available.