The Individuals Fund is for individual artists and cultural workers (emerging and established) to participate in transformational professional and career development opportunities.
- Propel careers to the next level of professionalism
- Reward and recognise outstanding individual artists and cultural workers
- Fast track development of talent and leadership
- Develop new markets and new audiences for new work
- Offer significant and inspirational opportunities for professional development and to expand industry networks.
View the Individuals Fund guidelines 2016.
Up to $10,000 per application.
Opening and closing dates
The Individuals Fund is not accepting applications at this time. Dates of future funding rounds will be advised.
How to apply
- Read the Individuals Fund documents: guidelines, application form, Terms of Funding, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), as well as Important Information for Applicants.
- Apply online or complete the downloadable word application form
You may contact an Arts Development Officer on (07) 3034 4016, 1800 175 531 (toll free), or email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ).
View previous funding recipients.
Arts Acumen is an initiative developed by Arts Queensland, and aims to support individuals and organisations across Queensland by providing resources, information and opportunities to foster knowledge growth, connections and access to industry intelligence. Arts Acumen has been developed in consultation with arts sector individuals, organisations and advisory bodies.