Skip links and keyboard navigation

Conditional registration

  • About conditional registration

    Find out about conditional registration for agricultural, construction and recreational vehicles.

  • Agricultral vehicles

    Agricultural vehicles that may be used on a road must be conditionally registered.

  • Construction vehicles

    Construction vehicles that are used on a road must be conditionally registered.

  • Recreational vehicles

    Some recreational vehicles, like quad bikes, golf buggies and off-road bikes, must be conditionally registered if they're used on a road.

Non-complying vehicle catalogue

The non-complying vehicle catalogue referred to in the Guideline for Conditionally Registered Vehicles in Queensland - Form 17 is contained collectively in the following links and provide a list of approved non-standard agricultural, construction and recreational vehicles that may be conditionally registered.

Are you Ride Ready?

Learn more about quad bike safety and take the Ride Ready challenge.

Last updated
28 June 2017
  1. Is your feedback about:
  2. (If you chose ‘website’ above)

    Page feedback

    1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *
  3. (If you chose ‘service’ above)

    Feedback on government services, departments and staff

    Please use our complaints and compliments form.